Arizona Eye Specialists founded in 1953 by Dr. John Aiello and Dr. Donald Longfellow. The first practice locations were in “Old Town” Scottsdale and in downtown Phoenix. In the late 1900s and early 2000s the practice grew with the addition of three valley locations; Glendale, Goodyear, and Gilbert along with a centralized business office located in Scottsdale. In 2015, we added the Contact Lens office in Central Phoenix. In 2016, a North Scottsdale location was added. In 2020, an additional office was added in Mesa and in early 2022, another office in Tempe.